This repository contains a MS Word template for preparing TRB peer review papers. It provides pre-defined MS Word styles that can be apply to the title, headings, and table/figure captions according to TRB's guidelines. It also provides a semi-automatic word count feature that allows users to quickly calculate and present the final word count.
- Pre-defined Styles for paper title, headings, and table/figure captions.
- Semi-automatic word count that automatically calculates the total number of words, including 250 words for each table.
Usage - Word Count
- Enter total number of tables
- Select the entire line of the Word Count, then press F9 on your keyboard
- Repeat 1 & 2 after making updates to the document
Please note that the templates are provided as is and they are not official TRB provided templates. Any comments or feedback are appreciated!