Samurai - A cross-platform game
Some ideas are up on the wiki but the best place to find out what is going on is in our jabbr!
Getting started with Git and GitHub
- Setting up Git for Windows and connecting to GitHub
- Forking a GitHub repository
- The simple gude to GIT guide
Once you're familiar with Git and GitHub, clone the repository and run the
.\build.cmd script to compile the code and run all the unit tests. You can use this script to test your changes quickly.
- Trello Board - add ideas, or claim an idea and start working on it!
- JabbR Chatroom - discuss things in real-time with people all over the world!
Other bits and pieces
For the server you'll need:
MVC4 - we're using the latest and greatest!
And SQL Express for the User and Stats
For the current clients you'll need:
The WP7 SDK will also install the XNA bits compatible for Windows as well.