Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
Ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate;
- Suggested packages should be tested and documented;
- Use the following format:
[**package**](link) - Description.
- Additions should be added to the bottom of the relevant category;
- Link to the GitHub repo, not pub.dev;
- Keep descriptions short and simple, but descriptive;
- Start the description with a capital and end with a full stop/period;
Thank you for your suggestions!
Updating your PR
A lot of times, making a PR adhere to the standards above can be difficult. If the maintainers notice anything that we'd like changed, we'll ask you to edit your PR before we merge it. There's no need to open a new PR, just edit the existing one. If you're not sure how to do that, here is a guide on the different ways you can update your PR so that we can merge it.