v2.4.0 (Sept 17th 2016)
Commercial license added for using in commercial applications. Still free for personal apps.
v2.3.2 (July 28th 2016)
- Prevent long words from overflowing out of tooltip in case of sized tooltips. PR 147. Thanks @shadowhand
v2.3.1 (June 5th 2016)
- Minor bugfix of tooltips moving (just moving, not showing) on focus.
v2.3.0 (May 21st 2016)
- Support Accessibility with
aria-label attributes (Still supports
data-hint attribute). Fixes #81. PR #137. Thanks jdan & tfoxy.
v2.2.1 (Mar 26th 2016)
- Fix the tooltip arrow alignment. The arrow now shows exactly middle aligned with the content. #135
- Fix the 1px white space between tooltip body and arrow during animation.
v2.2.0 (Mar 8th 2016)
- Hint.css now supports 3 size variations - small, medium, large using classes
- [dev] The projects includes a editorconfig now.
v2.1.0 (Feb 15th 2016)
- Font family now explicitly set on tooltips and is configurable as sass variable Thanks @mattconvente.
- All SASS variables are prefixed with
hint to avoid name conflicts with your projects. #117
- Add missing
!default on remaining variables. #119
- Hint.css is now compatible with CSS import tools like
npm-css etx. #103
- The project is now on Gitter. Come say hi! :)
v2.0.0 (Jan 25st 2016)
- More positioning classes. You can now position your tooltips using
- Fixes bug of tooltips showing on clicked buttons #63
- [dev] Better build system.
v1.3.6 (Oct 31st 2015)
- Tooltips don't show now when
data-hint attribute is blank. Thanks @s12chung.
v1.3.5 (Jun 16th 2015)
- Documentation changes only.
v1.3.4 (Feb 28th 2015)
- Add the missing shadows back to
hint.css. If your using
hint.css file from version 1.3.3, you should upgrade to 1.3.4 to get nice shadows in your tooltips.
v1.3.3 (July 6th 2014)
- Generate a new build with only functional bits and no visual/theme enhancements. Use
hint.base.css if you want to handle theming on your side. Modifiers available in base build: position (
hint--left etc), always showing tooltip (
- Update user list. Add inkpen.in again :)
- [ dev ] Separate out theme/visual styles into a separate file called
v1.3.2 (May 18th 2014)
- Add new modifier class for disabling animations:
- Tooltips now show after some delay to avoid flickers while moving mouse quickly over them. (f7d3eb4f)
- [ dev ] Minor code refactor.
- Update user list. Add tradus.com :)
v1.3.1 (November 23th 2013)
- [ dev ] Make class name prefix as separate variable. Dont like
hint--, change it! #58 (Thanks katgironpe)
- [ dev ] Move font size, line height and paddings as separate variables. Make your own variations.
- [ dev ] Include
src folder in bower package. #45 (Thanks nixme)
- [ dev ] Add component.json for component package manager. #33 (Thanks jstarry)
- [ dev ] Fixed Grunt watch task.
- [ dev ] Fixed project link. #44
v1.3.0 (August 5th 2013)
- Add new bounce transition effect using
- Show tooltips on focus state also.
- Add documentation on ways to get hint.css into your project.
- Update user list.
- [ dev ] Update to grunt 0.4.1. (Thanks paazmaya)
- [ dev ] Move
z-index as separate variable.
- [ dev ] Fix issues with parenthesis in latest SASS version. (Thanks MoOx)
- [ dev ] Replace
v1.2.2 (June 1st 2013)
- Fix for tooltips not working on Chrome 27
v1.2.1 (March 24th 2013)
- Fixes for basic support for IE & Opera. (Thanks thejameskyle)
- We now have a Who's using it section :)
v1.2.0 (March 4th 2013)
hint class no more required on element. (Thanks nathggns)
- [ dev ] Variables are now initialized with
!default making them easy to override. (Thanks MoOx)
- [ dev ] Add some more points to contributing guidelines.
- Typo fixes in links and descriptions.
v1.1.1 (February 24th 2013)
- Slide 'n' Fadein transition now works on IE10 also. (Thanks nDmitry)
- Add contributing guidelines. Read here.
- Fix indentation in some files. Converted spaces to tabs.
- Add sublime project files to gitignore.
v1.1.0 (February 20th 2013)
- Add rounded corner modifier. Use with
- Replace old SASS include syntax with SCSS
@include. (Thanks nDmitry for pointing out)
- Add blog post link in README
v1.0.1 (February 18th 2013)
- Add Changelog link to README
v1.0.0 (February 4th 2013)
- Initial release
- Supports position, color types and fixed tooltips