is a basic stereoscopic 3D image viewer for .jps and .pns files.
- Red/Cyan Anglaph (full-color, half-color, and greyscale)
- Side by Side (with mirror)
- Top/Bottom (also with mirror)
- Interlaced (horizontal and vertical, fullscreen only)
- Checkerboard (fullscreen only)
- Single Image (Mono)
- Clone or download the source code.
- In the source folder, create a
- In the build folder, run
cmake ... Add any options listed below to enable them.
- To use a different generator than your platform default, add
-G <generator>to the cmake command with your desired generator. A list of generators can be found by running
- The project files should now be generated in
- -DDEPTHVIEW_PORTABLE=On - Builds a portable version that stores settings in the same directory as the executable.