Reproducible Research Template
Lately I've been working on adopting a better workflow for how I produce research for work purposes. With all of the push around reproducible research, I thought that it would be good to share how I set up all of my projects.
Each project contains in the beginning the following items:
- code: a folder to store code for processing data
- images: a folder to store images produced for reporting
- rmd/README.Rmd: This is a a R file used to produce the
- README.md: This is a tl:dr of the analysis pdf file.
- main.R: This is the main R file. It lists the steps for the analysis
- run.sh: This is the bash file that will automatically run 'main.R' when invoked.