Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
SD Image : CHIRIMEN for Raspberry Pi3 (from download.chirimen.org)
- Support Raspberry Pi 3B+ for SD image (Uses raspbian img release date : 2018-06-27 and updates).
- Tutorial link revision (from qiita to tutorial.chirimen.org) and totally uses async await.
- Revise examples (totally uses async await).
- Add some examples.
- Change from JSBin examples direct link to r.chirimen.org (See https://github.com/chirimen-oh/r.chirimen.org).
- Add Arduino IDE (Not yet tested).
- Fix bugs for GPIO IN etc.
- Supports automatic partition expansion for SD image (by PiShrink).
- Add automatic setup script.
- [setup.md] New English version of setup description. (Thanks @WhiteHawk-taka)
- [setup.md / setup-ja.md] Updated node.js from 6.x to 8.x.
- [setup.md / setup-ja.md] Added description for Bluetooth support on Chromium Browser.
- [gc/top/example/index.html] Added description of ADS1015 example.
- [setup.md, jsBin examples] mz4u.net which was used as a place for polyfill/drivers and env files has been abolished, and changed to use rawgit instead.
- [_gc/bookmark] Added tutorial No.5.
- Replace raspbian stretch base version from 20170908 to 20171129.
- Add instruction to support pi camera used on web browser.
- Added instruction to add apache web server. document root is ~/gc/.
- Added new top page that autostarted on power up.
- Added new example top page.
- Replace certification files to fix security error, and added instruction to import certification file to browser.
release Note: 2017/12/04
- [polyfil/polyfill.js] fixed bug GPIO 18 has disabled. now available it.
- [drivers/i2c-grove-accelerometer.js] fixed initialization code and improved performance.
- added 1440x900 version wallpaper (for 16:10 display)
release Note: 2017/11/10
i2c-SRF02ultrasonic sensor example due to RPi's clock strech problem.
- changed parts SRF02 to
Grove Light Sensoron
- improved RGB color conversion algorithm in
i2c-S11059color sensor example.
- added a
GP2Y0E03Infrared sensor example / driver. (In use case of measurement of distance, GP2Y0E03 may be used to an alternative for SRF02.)
- added a
envdirectory on root path.
- removed SRF02 jsbin example in bookmarks.
- added some references/docs to bookmarks.
https://localhost:33330in bookmarks for easy recovery when security error occurred.