Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
CMN2015-1_B2GOS-20170301 is the new version software for CHIRIMEN (CMN2015-1).
This release includes the following updates from the previous beta version (CMN2015-1_B2GOS-20170120):
- [chirimen-oh/any-issues#114] New startup animation/logo.
- [chirimen-oh/any-issues#112] B2G/rockdev/ is prepared properly.
And it also includes the following updates from the previous version (CMN2015-1_B2GOS-20170808):
- [chirimen-oh/any-issues#164] Specific error results are called when Web I2C API's method call is failed.
- [chirimen-oh/any-issues#164] The slave address is stored in I2CSlaveDevice object on initialized in polyfill implementation, it will be used when I2CSlaveDevice's method call.
- [chirimen-oh/any-issues#152] I2CSlaveDevice.write16() is available.
In this release, the corresponding polyfill files are also updated.
The updated polyfill files are enclosed in this release.
Therefore, if you want to run apps on this release, you should include the enclosed polyfill files in them.
Build ID: 20170221040113
This is a the next release candidate of CMN2015-1 beta Software.
It's changes the following as:
Please See also
This B2G image provides the following additional features, But it should to use along with experimental polyfill includes this package.
- Specific error results are called when Web I2C API's method call is failed.
- The slave address is stored in I2CSlaveDevice object on initialized in polyfill implementation, it will be used when I2CSlaveDevice's method call.
This is the first release of the CMN2015-1 Software.
- B2G 2.5 (Gecko 44) OS image for the CMN2015-1 Hardware is included in CMN2015-1_B2GOS-20160808.zip. It was built from B2G source tree.
- Only information of the CMN2015-1 Hardware is included in the source code archives of this release.
- You can obtain whole source code of CMN2015-1 Software by running
./config.sh chirimenunder B2G source tree.
Build ID: 20160808151644