Jansi 1.7, released 2011-09-21
- Updated bundled native libraries:
- Windows: Adding support for PeekConsoleInputW, FlushConsoleInputBuffer so that CTRL-C can be handled by jline. Discarding mouse events on readConsoleInput.
- Linux: Built against glib 2.0 to be compatible with more versions of Linux.
Jansi 1.6, released 2011-06-19
- Upgrade to HawtJNI 1.2 to pick up a fix to support 32 and 64 bit JVMs on a single machine
- Add copy constructor for Ansi class.
- Port website doco to use Scalate instead of webgen
Jansi 1.5, released 2010-11-04
- Support for parsing Operating System Command (OSC) control sequences
- Windows: added support for setting the console title through an OSC command, like on xterm
- add option to strip ansi escapes if the 'jansi.strip' system property is set to true.
Jansi 1.4, released 2010-07-15
- JNI libs are now bundled in the jansi jar
- Windows: added support for save and restore of cursor position, fixed bug in processCursorTo
Jansi 1.3, released 2010-03-08
- Switched to a HawtJNI generated native library instead of using JNA to access native functions
Jansi 1.2.1, released 2010-03-08
- Released to Maven Central
Jansi 1.2, released 2010-02-09
- Improved Java Docs
- Better windows ansi handling of: erase screen and line and move to col
- new method: Ansi.newline()
- Fixed missing return statement in cursor up case..
- Reset the attributes when the ansi output stream is closed on unix.
Jansi 1.1, released 2009-11-23
- AnsiRender can now be used in a static way and made easier to use with the Ansi builder.
- Merged Jason Dillon's Fork:
- Pluggable ANSI support detection
- ANSI builder can be configured to not generate ANSI escapes.
- AnsiRender provides an easier way to generate escape sequences.
- JANSI-5: Attribute Reset escape should respect original console colors
- JANSI-4: Restore command console after closing wrapped OutputStream on Windows.
- JANSI-1: Added extensions for colors and other attributes to Ansi builder.
Jansi 1.0, released 2009-08-25
- Initial Release