A cross-platform midi file player based on libfluidsynth and Qt.
- Channel mute/solo
- Editing channel parameters on-the-fly
- Editing synthesizer effects
- Rendering midi to wave file (currently fluidsynth only)
- Visualization using SMELT (experimental Windows version now available)
- MIDI mapping (RtMidi and plugins)
- Plugin interface for extending the player easily
Tested on Debian sid and Windows Vista~10.
A QML version is now in construction. It's only a technology preview and should not be used for non-testing purpose.
Please follow the instruction found in the file "INSTALL".
Warning: building QMidiPlayer for Windows is somehow a formidable task. Go ahead if you are ready to deal with metaphysics.
Try the button in the top-right corner.