CoffeeScript Support for Visual Studio Code
A VSCode extension that helps you programming in CoffeeScript.
☑️Syntax check while typing ☑️Show all Symbol Definitions Within a Document ("Go to symbol in file" command) ☑️Show all All Symbol Definitions in Workspace ("Go to symbol in workspace" command)
- Show completion proposals
- Show definition of a symbol
- Help with function signatures
- Highlight All Occurrences of a Symbol in a Document
- Show hover box of a symbol
Note: features are described on Visual Studio Code Language Extension Guidelines page.
cd server && npm test
How to Debug
npm installto initialize the extension and the server
- Open this folder in VS Code. In the Debug viewlet, run 'Launch Client' from drop-down to launch the extension and attach to the extension.
- Use commands, for example, "Go to symbol in file..." command.
- coffeescript-lsp-core - Core library for CoffeeScript Language Server Protocol
- coffeescript-types - CoffeeScript parser type declarations in TypeScript
For maintainer only.
# in root npm run compile # ... version++ for client/package.json cd client vsce package # -> get VSIX file vsce publish # -> push to VSCode Marketplace
MIT License. See License.txt