Live Stylesheets - Changelog
- Added "Prettify" button
- Remove auto-prettify option
- Increase update timeout to 500ms.
- Added "Add" button.
- Fixed frame on pages with no styles.
- Changed focusing behavior.
- Fixed @imported url's from different domains.
- Fixed minor things.
Cleaned up a lot of code. Technical stuff:
The UI's CSS is now stored externally - should improve performance. The stylesheet loading function now uses a parallel asynchronous loop.
Live stylesheets now loads lazily.
This means the elements wont be pre-loaded on every page. This should generally improve performance when browsing with live stylesheets enabled, however toggling the live stylesheets frame for the first time on a page may seem a fraction of a second slower.
- KEY_CODE: The keyCode for the toggle key. Default is 120 (F9).
- TAB_SIZE: The number of spaces a tab should be. Default is 8.
- USE_SPACES: Use spaces in place of tabs. Default is false.
- UPDATE_TIME: The amount of time to wait after a key stroke before updating the CSS. Default is 300 (ms).
- UNMINIFY: Detect whether the stylesheet is minfied. Attempt to unminify and pretty print it. Default is false. (EXPERIMENTAL)
You can set these at the top of the
live.js file. Although I may add a more
formal options page eventually, I like to keep things simple.
- Fixed a problem with @imported stylesheets.
(c) Copyright 2010-2011, Christopher Jeffrey (http://dilated.cc/)