- Create new PP (Platinum Parsing) project
- Build an existing PP project
- Parse a source file for a given PP project
- View the generated AST
- Launch Atom
- Press Ctrl+, (comma) to open Settings
- Go into the
- Search and install dependencies:
platinum-parsing-atomand install it
- Eventually restart Atom and that's it !
You will need to have Platinum Parsing installed on your machine too.
This package is very simple at the moment, please take a look at issues for more details.
Don't hesitate to submit any proposition of feature or improvement :)