Campo is a lightweight forum application, base on Ruby on Rails.
It's good for:
- Build user forum for your website.
- As code base, customize develop for your business.
- Ruby 2.1 and Rails 4.1.0-beta1(Will be update after stable release)
- Postgresql 9.1+ for databsae
- elasticsearch 1.0+ for full text searching
- Redis for backgound jobs
- memcached for cache
- postfix or other email service(through SMTP) for sending system email
The best deploy environment is Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, require at least 1G memory.
You don't need to install all denpendency manual, an auto-install scirpt will be show below.
Read document here: https://github.com/chloerei/campo/wiki
Buy me some Instant noodles: