THATCamp Registrations lets you manage event registrations using user accounts in WordPress.
== Description ==
THATCamp Registrations lets you manage event registrations for The Humanities and Technology Camp using user accounts in WordPress. The plugin is optimized for WordPress multisite, so each event can have its own blog, while users can register across events without create a new user account.
Visit [THATCamp.org](http://thatcamp.org "THATCamp.org") to learn more about THATCamp, The Humanities and Technology Camp.
== Installation ==
The best way to install THATCamp Registrations is via the Add New link under Dashboard > Plugins.
To install THATCamp Registrations manually, follow these steps.
1. Upload the `thatcamp-registrations` directory to `/wp-content/plugins/`
2. Activate THATCamp Registrations through the WordPress 'Plugins' menu.
== Documentation ==
Once THATCamp Registrations has been activated, you can begin using it on your site by following these steps:
1. Add the [thatcamp-registration] shortcode to your registration page.
2. Visit Dashboard > THATCamp Registrations to change your settings and start managing registrations for your event.
== Changelog ==
= 2.0 =
* Merges with THATCamp Profile Fields. Adds batch approval for registration. Resolves issues with email notifications to registrants.
= 1.0-alpha =
* Initial public release
== Credits ==
Funding to create these plugins was generously provided by the Mellon Foundation as part of the 2010-2012 grant project "Digital Methods Training at Scale: Leveraging THATCamp Through a Regional System."