- Give this information to folks installing with powershell.
- The home page needs a package triage link
- Requires administrative cmd/posh to install to program data so note that - Give location for non-administrators to go look at - Include copy button for posh as well
- This adds a way for folks to contact the site administrators with different wording than the report abuse link that is currently used for these items. - Also fix the annoying fact that packages don't include the url to the darn package.
- adding infrastructure for the about route.
- Controllers/PackagesController.cs - Services/IMessageService.cs - Services/MessageServices.cs
- This ensures installabsolutelatest.ps1 does the same thing as install.ps1
hgroup element is obsolete
Fixed "Example usage"
Support behind proxy scenario by using default network credentials
Increased login timeout duration, named cookie.
Fix for failed Chocolatey Installs on .net 2/3.5 clients as of 3/19/14
…ill not fall back to Ssl3 un like the newer .net4 clients. So .net2 will time out if we do not explicitly set the protocol to Ssl3