This plugin enables the feature to implement Mailchimp sign up on WordPress websites. Plugin uses this PHP library as the API wrapper.
- Create unlimited sign up forms
- AJAX form submit
- Multilingual enabled
- Add sign up forms anywhere either using shortcodes or widgets
- Upload "choobs-wp-mailchimp" directory inside the "/wp-content/plugins/" directory.
- Activate the plugin through the "Plugins" menu in WordPress.
- Go to "Mailchimp" from the menu and update Mailchimp settings.
Visit the wiki to learn how to use the plugin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need an active Mailchimp account?
Yes. You need to subscribe and have an active account at Mailchimp to use this plugin.
I don't have a Mailchimp account. Can I still test this plugin?
No. You can download and install the plugin. But without an active API key none of the other features will work.
- Improved the admin side for live websites
- Implemented widget for Mailchimp
- Implemented the shortcode feature
- Implemented the admin area for the plugin
Mailchimp, Sign up, Subscribe, WordPress, Lists, Forms, Shortcode, Widget