Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- #768 Add support for canceling queries and exports
- #766 Add config option to require manually refreshing the distinct count
- #772 Dropped support for Serrano 2.3.x
This increases the
maxSerranoVersion to support 2.3.12. In addition, the Serrano compatibility warning is now only shown when the Cilantro config
debug option is set to true.
- (#741) Fix case where
datetimetypes were not treated like dates when being charted.
- (#745) Use plural name in counts table on workspace when the count is greater than one.
- (3ff385b) Maximum compatible Serrano version has been increased to
- (eee49e7) Fix bad reference to location in the session timeout handler.
- (#734) Fix bad reference to
thisin the session ping error handler.
- (#732) Show the owner(when available) for public queries like it is done for private queries.
- (#731) Add config option for controlling the models shown in the Counts table on the workspace page. This config option can also be used to remove the table altogether in which case the original layout is used.
- (634679a) Maximum Serrano version increased to
- #725 - Fix bug in paginator where large cardinality lists of values triggered events on each model causing the UI to freeze. Now, individual model events are silenced and collection events are triggered after model operations are complete.
- #726 - Allow negation/exclusion of values in the search control. Previously, if one wanted to exclude a set of values, they would need to add all values then manually remove the ones they wished to ignore. This was tedious for large value collections. Now, the checkbox can be used to toggle the operator used by the search control to search for values in the list or not in the list of selected values. Additionally, the UI of the search control was cleaned up a bit as part of this work.
- #727 - The Workspace page now contains a table showing the models and their counts which leverages the new stats endpoint recently added in Serrano. As part of this, all the queries are now shown on the right and the counts are in the new table on the left.
- #717 - Add support for an optional message to send when sharing a query (requires Serrano 2.3.7+).
- #711 - Fix case where navigating directly to the results page would render the save button on the change columns modal unusable due to an error in an event handler in the workspace workflow.
- #709 - Fix problem in public query list. The public query list was not being updated when a query was deleted from the shared query list that was also in the public list.
- #702 - Fix issue where unpublished or delete concept IDs in saved queries would cause workspace page to crash.
- #700 - Fix problem in infograph where selected filter values were not being highlighted when control loaded.
- #697 - Show loading indicator when user clicks on shared query. This loading indicator is shown until the view and context is updated and is hidden before redirecting to the results page.