The main features provided by this module are:
- The main client-side web-based Kabam Framework, initialized as an Angular Application.
- Authentication UI module, including sign-up, login, logout, reset passwords and profile updating.
- Groups (Organizational Units) Management
- Users Management
- Video, audio and text-based communication tools based on WebRTC
- Search Engine inteface
- Events Management
Kabam Framework users can extend this basic UI Framework and add more features. The packaged tools provided in this project are:
- AngularJS as base framework
- Twitter Bootstrap provides standard theme layouting framework
- Angular-UI provides many helper tools and advanced widgets
- Real-time event system based on Socket-IO.
You must have this tools installed:
This core web frontend is built based on the Yeoman workflow, so you must install the following tools to get started:
Clone the repository:
$ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:mywebclass/core-web-frontend.git
Install the dependencies
Install the dependencies:
$ npm install && bower install
We assume you already install the dependencies. To run the unit tests:
$ grunt test
Running the Application
This application can only be run from the kabam project or any other application that is developed using kabam.
In development mode you can link the two project to get a running application with live updates:
$ cd core-web-frontend $ bower link $ cd ../kabam $ bower link kabam-core-web-frontend $ node-dev skel/index.js
Licensed under the MIT License.