The IS-IS routing protocol (partial)
This is a partial implementation of the IS-IS routing protocol (ISO 10589:2002).
Features and Missing
- Broadcast Link Support.
- Adjacencies (Hello process).
- Flooding (Update process).
- LSP generation (Update process).
- DIS and non-DIS functionality.
Sub-optimal impementation points:
- No flooding dampening.
- SPF (Decision process).
- Point-to-point links.
- Prefix distribution.
- Many legacy TLVs (e.g., narrow metrics).
- Many extension RFCS.
There exists some unit tests for some important parts of the library support code. However, there are not tests for the larger procotol functionality. This would be very nice to have.