Kernel Build Dashboard
This tool (i.e.
kbdashboard) is used to configure and manage building process
of multiple linux kernels. It is written in Golang.
It is just simply easy and comfortable to build ony one kernel with only one configuration. But it is perfectly different when you have to handle with various kernels used in different projects or various configruations of one kernel. This tool helps you tackle with the management.
- Run in any directories, no need of changing into the one where the kernel source tree is.
- Use individual building directory without affecting the kernel source tree.
- Simple commands to perform various actions from configuring to installing.
- Easy to configure by the json format.
- Colorful shell output.
- Built-in environment variables for installation scrips.
- Find out all DTS files related to the target DTB.
See this post.
- Built-in variables for installation scripts.
- Add dts gathering.
- Add extra options for kernel build, like
- Get the version string, include local version, like
- parse the ~ for path in configurations.
- Improve the install script template.
- Add Dropbox support to sync and backup configurations and scripts.
- Complete test code.
The GPLv3 License. See
LICENSE.md file for more details.