skŸlizer - The Eve-Online scan analyzer
skŸlizer is a tool for Eve Online to handle any kind of scans and to gather as much as possible data from the scan.
At the moment scanning moons, anomalies and citadels is supported.
For up to date information please have a look into the Changelog.
- Scan something in EVE
- copy'n paste your scan to skŸlizer
- view & filter by value and ore - find the ISK (or your next targets)
- view & filter by anomalies
- share your findings with your mates
- Identify the valuable moons (ISK!) in a system or the whole constellation
- How to use: copy moon scan data from Eve Online. Press below the scan results "copy to clipboard", then navigate to skŸlizer and paste the scan to the area to the right and then the button "submit your scan" below the area.
- search by system-name or constellation, just start typing - autosuggest fill the gaps
- easily navigate to neighbour systems, a constellation or show all scanned moons in the current constellation
- add structures, owning corporation and the structure name or some notes to any moon
- Help Function
- show the composition, amount and ISK for the goo for each moon
- show the composition, amount and ISK of the refined minerals ("Ore") for each moon
- filter by goo or refined minerals
- order by value (which moon is the R64 equivalent?)
- polls daily prices from Eve via ESI call
- for Moon-Managers (specific right in the tool) create CSV exports
Structures Scans (Directional Scanner)
- just cut'n paste your scan
- get a list with all citadels, engineering complex, refineries and towers
- Refineries are connected whith the moon scans immediately
- also get the postions next to a planet, moon, station or stargate with their distance
- player given names are detected and stored
- edit details like ownership and name
- automatic replacement of refineries if type or name has changed
Anomaly Scans (Probe Scanner)
- just cut'n paste your scan
- get a overview by anomaly type
- automatic removal and improvement on each scan you enter
- links to description of anomaly in English and German
- add wormhole targets by systems name or flat (high, low, 0.0, WH)
- filter by type of anomaly (gas & ore, exploration, combat, faction, wormhole and structures)
In the future skŸlizer will become a tool to share moon, scan and dscan results and to combine the scan results. It will e.g. show after a scan which kind of structure has been anchored on a moon or somewhere else.
Data available in the public demo for:
- and some more like HM-UVD, L-C3O7, Reschard, Taisy and ZOYW-O
Feel free to add your scans (or some from pastebin) to the tool.
Install and Update
Please have a look into the wiki to understand how to install and maintain skŸlizer:
Features of the framework (for developers)
skŸlizer is also a robust foundation to build any kind of EVE related tools on it.
- Code quality and security check: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=chrRtg_eve-skylizer
- EVE ESI (swagger) API interface
- Login is available only via EVE-SSO as a identity provider.
- Allow login by EVE-Online player names, corporations or public access
- Deny access by EVE-Online player names
- A granular role-rights-permission system to manage who is allowed to use what.
- User, Role and Permission administration interface
- set one player name as application administrator, also with the capability to add more administrators
- uses Zend Framework 3
- based on the fantastic Role Demo Sample from olegkrivtsov
- uses some more libraries, see below in the thank you section.
If you found a mistake or a bug please get in touch via
- Eve ingame mail to 'Rtg Quack'
- via Eve online Forum thread about skŸlizer
This code is provided under the Apache License 2.0.
- Webserver, e.g. Apache
- PHP 7.1 or later with
- MySQL 5.6 or later.