- filmon: Added VOD support, patch by Athanasios Oikonomou.
- ilive: Added support for HLS streams, patch by Athanasios Oikonomou.
- mlgtv: Updated for service changes.
- veetle: Now handles shortened URLs, patch by Athanasios Oikonomou.
- youtube: Updated for service changes.
- Fixed gzip not getting decoded in streams.
- Added scripts to automatically create Windows builds via Travis CI. Builds are available here: http://livestreamer-builds.s3.amazonaws.com/builds.html
The binaries listed here are for Windows only, but Livestreamer works on any OS that Python supports. See Installing for more information.
If you are unsure how to use Livestreamer, please start with reading through the Tutorial.
There is also a more detailed guide for Windows.
About the downloads
livestreamer-1.7.5-win32-setup.exe: This is a complete installer which installs rtmpdump, a default configuration file and adds Livestreamer to your PATH (making it possible to use Livestreamer directly from the command prompt without specifying its path). This is the recommended way to install Livestreamer on Windows.
livestreamer-1.7.5-win32.zip: If you don't want to use the installer for whatever reason, this zip file only contains a compiled version of Livestreamer and nothing else.
Source code The source listed here is a Git snapshot, the proper source dist is available at PyPi.