Chris Morgan chris-morgan
- rust-http 397 Rust HTTP library (server and client) [obsolete but still maintained until teepee/teepee is ready]
- anymap 35 A safe and convenient store for one value of each type
- mucell 8 A cell with the ability to mutate the value through an immutable reference when safe
- phantom-enum 7 A simple macro library for creating phantom enums. Just simple sugar.
- mopa 6 MOPA: My Own Personal Any. A macro to implement all the `Any` methods on your own trait.
Repositories contributed to
- rust-lang/rust-playpen 68 a web interface for running Rust code
- teepee/teepee 453 Teepee, the Rust HTTP toolkit
- rust-lang/rust.vim 180 Vim configuration for Rust.
- rust-lang/rust 12,527 A safe, concurrent, practical language.
- teepee/arewewebyet 25 Are we web yet? A simple reckoning of Rust’s readiness for Web-related things.
Contributions in the last year 399 total Jul 6, 2014 – Jul 6, 2015
Longest streak 9 days January 3 – January 11
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
4 Pull Requests
- Merged #85 Handle HEAD requests properly.
- Open #38 Fix mustacheOperators containment.
- Closed #5 Fix feature names for Rust nightly.
- Merged #1 Shrink by 46 bytes
1 Issue reported
- Open #10 Watching is unreliable