Chris Morgan chris-morgan
- rust-http 400 Rust HTTP library (server and client) [obsolete but still maintained until teepee/teepee is ready]
- anymap 33 A safe and convenient store for one value of each type
- mucell 8 A cell with the ability to mutate the value through an immutable reference when safe
- phantom-enum 7 A simple macro library for creating phantom enums. Just simple sugar.
- mopa 7 MOPA: My Own Personal Any. A macro to implement all the `Any` methods on your own trait.
Repositories contributed to
- rust-lang/rust-playpen 72 a web interface for running Rust code
- teepee/teepee 456 Teepee, the Rust HTTP toolkit
- rust-lang/rust 12,825 A safe, concurrent, practical language.
- rust-lang/rust.vim 198 Vim configuration for Rust.
- teepee/arewewebyet 25 Are we web yet? A simple reckoning of Rust’s readiness for Web-related things.
Contributions in the last year 398 total Aug 3, 2014 – Aug 3, 2015
Longest streak 9 days January 3 – January 11
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
4 Pull Requests
- Closed #37 Only depend on kernel32 and winapi on Windows
- Merged #27386 Update the ctags rules and targets.
- Merged #27385 Use $crate in core::panic!
- Open #17 Tendril types for Send and concurrency.