Chris Morgan chris-morgan
- rust-http 385 Rust HTTP library (server and client) [obsolete but still maintained until teepee/teepee is ready]
- anymap 25 A safe and convenient store for one value of each type
- mopa 5 MOPA: My Own Personal Any. A macro to implement all the `Any` methods on your own trait.
- mucell 4 A cell with the ability to mutate the value through an immutable reference when safe
- phantom-enum 3 A simple macro library for creating phantom enums. Just simple sugar.
Repositories contributed to
- teepee/teepee 391 Teepee, the Rust HTTP toolkit
- rust-lang/rust 9,566 a safe, concurrent, practical language
- commoncode/cqrs 3 A collection of tools to create a CQRS like architecture with Django & Meteor.js
- rust-lang/rust.vim 32 Vim configuration for Rust.
- teepee/arewewebyet 16 Are we web yet? A simple reckoning of Rust’s readiness for Web-related things.
Contributions in the last year 496 total Feb 28, 2014 – Feb 28, 2015
Longest streak 9 days January 3 – January 11
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 1 commit to teepee/teepee Feb 25
- Pushed 1 commit to chris-morgan/mopa Feb 24
- Pushed 1 commit to chris-morgan/mucell Feb 24
- Pushed 1 commit to chris-morgan/phantom-enum Feb 24
- Pushed 1 commit to chris-morgan/anymap Feb 24
- Pushed 2 commits to rust-lang/rust.vim Feb 22