Chris Morgan chris-morgan
- rust-http 390 Rust HTTP library (server and client) [obsolete but still maintained until teepee/teepee is ready]
- anymap 33 A safe and convenient store for one value of each type
- mucell 8 A cell with the ability to mutate the value through an immutable reference when safe
- mopa 5 MOPA: My Own Personal Any. A macro to implement all the `Any` methods on your own trait.
- phantom-enum 5 A simple macro library for creating phantom enums. Just simple sugar.
Repositories contributed to
- teepee/teepee 435 Teepee, the Rust HTTP toolkit
- rust-lang/rust-playpen 64 a web interface for running Rust code
- rust-lang/rust 11,669 A safe, concurrent, practical language.
- rust-lang/rust.vim 131 Vim configuration for Rust.
- teepee/arewewebyet 20 Are we web yet? A simple reckoning of Rust’s readiness for Web-related things.
Contributions in the last year 438 total May 22, 2014 – May 22, 2015
Longest streak 9 days January 3 – January 11
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 4 commits to rust-lang/rust-playpen May 16 – May 22
- Pushed 2 commits to rust-lang/rust.vim May 19 – May 22
- Pushed 1 commit to chris-morgan/mucell May 18
- Pushed 2 commits to teepee/arewewebyet May 16 – May 18
- Pushed 1 commit to chris-morgan/mopa May 17
6 Pull Requests
- Closed #115 Add --test to binary execution, not just rustc.
- Merged #114 Fix silly argument ordering crash I introduced.
- Merged #111 Detect tests and treat them as tests, not main.
- Merged #28 Skip -> in matchparen for better Fn generics
- Merged #103 Force repainting during the shortening animation.
- Merged #99 Add the stable channel.