Homekit Fritz - HomeKit Bridge for Fritz!Box
This project adds the missing feature of a HomeKit Bridge to all Fritz!Box smart home devices.
Note: This is a hobby project and was stated by a few questions:
- How does HomeKit work?
- What is required to run a secure environment for smart home devices?
- Can everything run on RaspberryPi 1
- How can I manage my smart home devices with Siri
- no need for exposing Fritz!Box to public internet
- easy setup with HomeKit setup codes
- FRITZ!DECT 300 Thermostats
- FRITZ!DECT 200 Switches
# asks for the fritzbox credentials hkfritz configure # starts the homekit bridge service hkfritz serve # cli to reprint the qr code hkfritz setupcode
- no bi-directonal sync between Fritzbox and Homekit
- changes of names in Home app confuses the Gateway
This project is built ontop of the great libraries:
- Christoph Hartmann