Chris Lane chrisallenlane
- cheat 1,629 cheat allows you to create and view interactive cheatsheets on the command-line. It was designed to help remind *nix system administrators of options for commands that they use frequently, but not …
- watchtower 52 Watchtower is a Static Code Analysis tool designed to assist security auditors who are tasked with performing manual code reviews. It is platform- and language-agnostic.
- wash 18 `wash` is a framework for creating and interfacing with trojans that can establish a "web shell" on a compromised web server. It is designed with penetration testers in mind, and thus is highly ver…
- pharse 10 A command-line option-parsing class for PHP
- git-weekly-report 8 A tool to quickly generate weekly work summaries based off of git commit messages
Repositories contributed to
- nowsecure/owasp-password-strength-test 19 OWASP Password Strength Test for Node.js
- nowsecure/level-throttle 5 A key-based throttling mechanism for levelup-compliant data stores.
- ekristen/endpointer 3 Declarative HTTP Endpoint Manager with Auto Generating Documentation
- mcavage/node-restify 3,397 node.js REST framework specifically meant for web service APIs
Contributions in the last year 162 total May 23, 2014 – May 23, 2015
Longest streak 4 days June 2 – June 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed