Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Allow alternate redis database to be selected when calling setBackend by supplying a second argument (patrickbajao)
require_once when including php-resque after the app has been included in the sample resque.php to prevent include conflicts (andrewjshults)
- Wrap job arguments in an array to improve compatibility with ruby resque (warezthebeef)
- Fix a bug where the worker would spin out of control taking the server with it, if the redis connection was interrupted even briefly. Use SIGPIPE to trap this scenario cleanly. (d11wtq)
- Added support of Redis prefix (namespaces) (hlegius)
- When reserving jobs, check if the payload received from popping a queue is a valid object (fix bug whereby jobs are reserved based on an erroneous payload) (salimane)
- Re-enable autoload for class_exists in Job.php (humancopy)
- Fix lost jobs when there is more than one worker process started by the same parent process (salimane)
- Move include for resque before APP_INCLUDE is loaded in, so that way resque is available for the app
- Avoid working with dirty worker IDs (salimane)
- Update Redisent library for Redis 2.2 compatibility. Redis 2.2 is now required. (thedotedge)
- Trim output of
ps to remove any prepended whitespace (KevBurnsJr)
getenv instead of
$_ENV for better portability across PHP configurations (hobodave)
- Add support for sub-second queue check intervals (KevBurnsJr)
- Ability to specify a cluster/multiple redis servers and consistent hash between them (dceballos)
- Change arguments for jobs to be an array as they're easier to work with in PHP.
- Implement ability to have setUp and tearDown methods for jobs, called before and after every single run.
APP_INCLUDE environment variable not loading correctly.
- Jobs are no longer defined as static methods, and classes are instantiated first. This change is NOT backwards compatible and requires job classes are updated.
- Job arguments are passed to the job class when it is instantiated, and are accessible by $this->args. This change will break existing job classes that rely on arguments that have not been updated.
- Bundle sample script for managing php-resque instances using monit
- Fix undefined variable
$child when exiting on non-forking operating systems
PIDFILE environment variable to write out a PID for single running workers