Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fix pencil mode in Unequal
- Allow greying numbers with long press (previously short only) in Magnets, Towers, Undead
- 10:16 update: hopefully fix startup crashes on all games due to Android App Bundle issues
- Fix crashes in Keen, Loopy, Solo, Towers, Undead, Unequal
- Prevent undo/redo across new-game boundary when buttons held down; explanatory Toast
- Improve auto-orientation of games e.g. in split screen, thanks Phil Tunstall
- Improve highlight/cursor colours in Dominosa (thanks olicht) and Tracks
- Better stylus/mouse support by Danielle Church
- Limited undo of New Game etc.
- Option to disable victory flashes
- Fix completion detection in some modes of Solo
- Prevent some unsolvable custom games of Cube
- Other minor fixes listed at https://goo.gl/zV71cu
- Backstage improvements for compatibility with modern versions of Android
- Now requires Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher
- Smaller download size (via Play only, due to App Bundle)
- Restore brighter colours in Map
- This was the last release to support Android versions lower than 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
- Fixed Tracks completion logic.
- Improved Mines controls w/swap: can still tap number to uncover.
- Made Light Up presets avoid offensive shape. If you still have one in progress, hit New Game.
- Palisade & Singles controls: cycle yes/no/maybe.
- Fixed some minimum sizes.
- Requires 2.3.3 due to Support Library.
- Fix metadata preventing installation on 2.x.
More details: https://goo.gl/Dg5ioT
- New game: Palisade (~Loopy meets Filling)
- Highlight digits in Dominosa
- Menus can no longer be accidentally activated by dragging down
- Timer (in Mines) no longer runs while paused.
- Fix Android 6.0 failure to load from SD
- Fix long press in Bridges
- Fix missing completion dialogs in Cube & Fifteen
- Fix 3x3 Galaxies starting already solved
- Improvements to controls reminders
- Improved night mode in Keen & Towers
- Allow resetting game type when game generation is stuck on slow settings
- Compatible with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
- Storage permission will be asked only when needed, which is when you open a puzzle file starting from an out-of-date file manager.
- More tweaks to night colours, fixing missing flash in several games.
- Fix handling of file extensions.
- Improve night colours in Signpost, Loopy, Map (day as well).
- Fix bug where swap-L-R button + new game = 2 left buttons.
- Clarify Net description on chooser.