Responsive React.js app that renders and searches movies from the MovieDB API
- TMDb - The Movie Database (TMDb) is a popular, user editable database for movies and TV shows.
- React Star Ratings - Customizable react star ratings.
- Prettier - An opinionated code formatter.
- React.js fetch to get data from TMDb
- Homepage displays New Releases based on current day and date
- Search movies in Navbar, including autocomplete limited to 5 responses
- Format and render Movie, Description, Release Date, and User Ratings
npm install npm start
This project is licensed under the MIT License.
- Fork it (https://github.com/chrisbradshaw/highlight-reel)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some fooBar')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request