A tetris clone built with React and Redux.
- Material UI - React components that implement Google's Material Design.
- Prettier - An opinionated code formatter.
- 7 Unique Tetriminos rotate and detect collisions
- Scoreboard documents cleared lines
- Ability to pause game, Game over when board fills
- Gameboard rendered with React Konva
- State management in Redux
- Enhanced game difficulty. Game gets faster every 500 points.
yarn yarn start
This project is licensed under the MIT License.
- Fork it (https://github.com/chrisbradshaw/hodl-svg-line-chart)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some fooBar')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request