A collaboration software designed for web designers to manage multiple clients and multiple projects in a brilliant user interface.
Partial Translations available. Full translations to follow. If you want to help us translate, please send an email to email@example.com Partially translated copies of this readme file are available in the /docs/ folder.
- PHP 5.2 or higher (Recent stable build recommended)
- MySQL 4 or higher
We highly recommend running local testing on WAMP Server version 2.2
- Firefox, Internet Explorer 7/8/9/10 Beta*, Safari, Chrome
- Cookies enabled
IE 10 Beta support is based on limited testing. We highly recommend using a modern browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Unpack the archive.
- Upload everything, including the empty /files and /templates_c folders, to your server.
- Make the following folders and files writable:
- Create a new MySQL database for Kombineer.
- Point your browser to install.php and follow the instructions given.
- If the installation was successful, delete install.php and update.php.
- Unpack the Kombineer Archive
- Retrieve your config.php from your server
- Put your config.php in the folder /config/standard/, replacing the blank one.
- Upload everything to your server, replacing any old Kombineer files
- Point your browser to update.php.
- If the update was successful, delete install.php and update.php.
Kombineer is free software under the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License (GPL) (Version 3). Please see license.txt for full licensing terms and conditions.
- Kombineer is (c) Chris Christoff
- Icons are partially taken from the Oxygen iconset.
- Full credits in the credits.txt file.
Current Build Status
Only download from this repository if building is passing, else download from here.