A revolutionary new insanely great parking system ;)
- PHP 5.2.17 or very close*
- MySQL 5.0 or higher
- Apache 2.2 or higher
- PHP bycrypt() library (optional)
- PHPMyAdmin or equivolent until install script is finalized
*Note: Unit Tests require 5.3+
We highly recommend running local testing on WAMPServer version 2.2 (64 bit with PHP 5.3.13) If you have a Mac, use MAMP.
- Firefox, Internet Explorer 7/8/9/10 Beta, Safari, Chrome, Opera
- Cookies enabled
IE 10 Beta and Opera support is based on limited testing. We highly recommend using a modern browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. We are testing/developing using Google Chrome version 22 or newer.
We use the following PEAR Libraries:
- Unpack the archive.
- Upload everything to your server.
- Create a new MySQL database for BlackHawk.
- Point your browser to (coming soon) and follow the instructions given.
- If the installation was successful, delete (coming soon)
How To Contribute
Please feel free to fork us and push back into the central Dev branch. Do not send pull request for the master branch. Ideally, please create a branch and pull request, based off the current Dev branch for each issue/bug/feature. Please make sure you note all changes in the changelog.txt file in the following format:
Project BlackHawk (version number) + (thing you added) - (thing you removed)
Unless you have approval, tack any changes onto current version. If you get into a scenario where this happens:
Project BlackHawk 0.9.0 + Added new Encryption Method X - Removed Encryption Method X
Remove both entries, if and only if they are in the same version number's changes.
Found An Issue?
Please open a ticket in Github.
I would like to see feature X
You can vote on and request new features on our Github Issues page
Automated Source Testing
We test Project BlackHawk on every commit using a custom Travis-CI script (we are not currently using the default PHPUnit tests). In addition, we use Testify to test new PHPUnit Tests prior to inclusion in the tests folder. Find our Testify bundle in the vendors folder. If you add something that you think you needs to be tested on every commit, create a new issue.
Project BlackHawk is available under the terms and conditions of the WFTPL license.
- PHPDocumenter2 compliant commenting
- PSR-2 compliant
- PSR-1 compliant
- PSR-0 compliant minus class file naming and namespace management
- PEAR compliant minus error handling
- Zend-Framework compliant minus class file naming and namespace management
- Project BlackHawk is (c) Chris Christoff, James Stephens, Stephen Curry, and Stetson Gafford.
- Full credits in the credits.txt file.