Christopher Dembia chrisdembia
- Stanford University
- Stanford, CA
- Joined on
Repositories contributed to
- opensim-org/opensim-core 11 SimTK OpenSim C++ libraries and comand-line applications and Java/Python wrapping.
- simbody/simbody 326 High-performance C++ multibody dynamics/physics library for simulating articulated biomechanical and mechanical systems like vehicles, robots, and the human skeleton.
- opensim-org/opensim-metabolicsprobes 0 An OpenSim plugin containing modified Umberger2010MuscleMetabolicsProbe and Bhargava2004MuscleMetabolicsProbe
- stanfordnmbl/psim 0 Framework for conducting predictive simulations. Currently in development.
- pydy/pydy 27 Multibody dynamics tool kit.
Contributions in the last year 1,241 total May 27, 2014 – May 27, 2015
Longest streak 23 days October 25 – November 16
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
7 Pull Requests
- Merged #461 [travis] With clang, use 4 jobs for make.
- Merged #460 Update version number to 4.0.
- Open #459 Handful of small changes to python wrapping.
- Merged #458 Version number is only mentioned in one place.
- Open #457 Separate user and dev doxygen
- Merged #454 Update README.md for Model::getGround().
- Merged #453 Formatting of code examples in Joint.h
1 Issue reported
- Open #450 Model is not threadsafe