Christopher Dembia chrisdembia
- Stanford University
- Stanford, CA
- Joined on
Repositories contributed to
- opensim-org/opensim-core 9 SimTK OpenSim C++ libraries and comand-line applications and Java/Python wrapping.
- simbody/simbody 278 High-performance C++ multibody dynamics/physics library for simulating articulated biomechanical and mechanical systems like vehicles, robots, and the human skeleton.
- opensim-org/opensim-metabolicsprobes 0 An OpenSim plugin containing modified Umberger2010MuscleMetabolicsProbe and Bhargava2004MuscleMetabolicsProbe
- stanfordnmbl/psim 0 Framework for conducting predictive simulations. Currently in development.
- pydy/pydy 18 Multibody dynamics tool kit.
Contributions in the last year 1,338 total Mar 28, 2014 – Mar 28, 2015
Longest streak 23 days October 25 – November 16
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 1 commit to pydy/pydy Mar 25