It has native (and high performant) support for DOM handling, CSS selector, JSON, Canvas, and SVG.
Read the announcement blog post.
PhantomJS runs on Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X. Refer to the build instructions for details.
- getting driving direction
- showing weather forecast conditions
- finding pizza in New York
- looking up approximate location based on IP address
- pulling the list of seasonal food
- running regression tests from command line
- producing PDF version of a Wikipedia article
- rasterizing SVG to image
Do not forget to consult the concise API Reference.