Block or report user

Report or block chrisdickinson

Hide content and notifications from this user.

Contact Support about this user’s behavior.

Report abuse

Organizations

@nko2 @unicode-snowman @js-git @voxel @stackgl

Popular repositories

  1. beefy

    local development server that aims to make using browserify fast and fun

    JavaScript 787 52

  2. raf

    requestAnimationFrame polyfill library

    JavaScript 467 44

  3. plate

    a javascript template library, aimed at being compatible with django's template language.

    JavaScript 179 18

  4. ormnomnom

    an orm that does 80% of the work and gets out of the way for the remaining 20%

    JavaScript 162 18

  5. cssauron

    create matching selectors from css for your very own nested object hierarchy

    JavaScript 103 13

  6. wilson

    a node.js framework that glues together routes, views, orms, and things. designed to help tim allen navigate his day.

    JavaScript 96 5

244 contributions in the last year

Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Mon Wed Fri

Contribution activity

August 2018

Created a pull request in npm/etcetera that received 1 comment

tee logs out to disk

(This appeared to work on user-acl-4-west.npm.red)

+1 −1 1 comment

Created an issue in chrisdickinson/ormnomnom that received 1 comment

Seeing something unexpected? Take a look at the GitHub profile guide.