This repository contains some really basic examples for iPhone programming. Every example tries to show one or two basic iPhone patterns. I plan to add more simple things to it, but feel free to fork and improve!
- Browser2: a simple web-browser with favorites support
- Calculator: a simple calculator
- ChordFinder: displays guitar chords and allows for adding of new chords.
- CoreMotion: how to access CoreMotion data and move a block based on the device rotation
- Notes: a simple application that displays a full-screen UITextView which resizes once the keyboard appears.