You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Tidy up python source code (removing spaces at end of lines, etc…).
Merge https://github.com/CreativeCubes/django-cms-facebook into oversize
Always set show_faces in templates. If show_faces is false, false has…
… to get into url
Added templatetags for likebox and likebutton
Fix Typo in LikeButton.__unicode__()
- Massive rename to cmsplugin_facebook
- Code cleanup
- Got rid of the uber-DRY parts (for instance, the template tag). "Simple is better than complex" -- Zen of Python
- Share button works
- Share button plugin almost works (needs an actual template now :))
- Like Button now works
- Rationalized the url definitions in the models file: not sure an extra model was really needed.
- Like box now works
- Rationalized templates (did we really need a template tag for this?)
- Facebook API apparently now takes urls instead of IDs for pages...
some changes blah blah blah