Brett Terpstra's TitleCase API in the Command Line.
(This probably isn't the best way, but here it goes)
- Download the latest version of TitleCase - https://github.com/chrishannah/TitleCase/releases.
- Open up your terminal app of choice.
- Navigate to the folder containing the "title" file.
- Add the executable permission to the file:
chmod +x title.
- Move the file to the usr/local/bin directory so it can be launched as a command:
mv title /usr/local/bin.
Usage: title <title>
title "This is the title i want to convert"