Wikipedia searching from the command line!
(This probably isn't the best way, but here it goes)
- Download the latest version of cwiki - https://github.com/chrishannah/cwiki/releases.
- Open up your terminal app of choice.
- Navigate to the folder containing the "cwiki" file.
- Add the executable permission to the file:
chmod +x cwiki.
- Move the file to the usr/local/bin directory so it can be launched as a command:
mv cwiki /usr/local/bin.
Then you can run a wikipedia search by typing
cwiki followed by your query (If it's a multi-word query you'll need to use speech marks.).