Scripts that I use daily when working with Toonboom Harmony.
ToonBoom Harmony Premium 16
Aligns selected nodes horizontally or vertically in the Node View in Harmony.
A one-click solution to creating a "notes" drawing layer that automatically connects to the main comp, sets up a visibility node so it won't render, and puts you in pencil mode ready to start drawing.
A quick find and replace UI that pre-populates with text 'asdf'. Big thank you to Stylus Rumble for the suggestion on having node templates named with 'asdf' to make it easy to rename!
Quick rename script - brings up a UI with the focus already in the field so you don't have to click anywhere with the mouse.
Creates a Simple UI for blending between two keyframes. Great when in stop motion mode!
Place the scripts in:
- Windows: C:\Users[username]\AppData\Roaming\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom HarmonyPremium\1600-scripts
- macOS: /Users/[username]/Library/Preferences/Toon Boom Animation/Toon Boom HarmonyPremium/1600-scripts
- GNU/Linux: /home/[username]/Toon Boom Animation/Toon Boom HarmonyPremium/1600-scripts
Place any icon files in a folder called script-icons within that same directory.
For more detailed instructions, please follow the on Harmony's website: https://docs.toonboom.com/help/harmony-16/premium/scripting/import-script.html
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the GPL V3 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- Nimble Collective Community
- ToonBoom Harmony Learning Portal
- ToonBoom Harmony Scripting Docs
- eAthis - https://forums.toonboom.com/harmony/support-and-troubleshooting/how-set-focus-lineedit-qtscript#new
- Stylus Rumble - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP7U2uqSXXcDCkMdqXsq_jQ
- Some icons from http://flaticon.com