A tiny application that will monitor your Memcached server, providing real-time monitoring and up-to-the-second data in a glance-able format.
- Easily configurable in just one config.ini file.
- Live graph with actions p/s (white) and evictions p/s (red).
- All WebSockets, no Ajax here, ma!
- Glance-able colour coded statuses; green for "Good", orange for "Okay", red for "Eek".
- Know your Get and Set proportion.
- Discover if you are missing or evicting a lot of data.
- Be alerted when you are running out of storage space.
- Know the stability of your server with the live uptime status.
- Details on item quantity, actions performed, and connection count.
- Responsive design; plays nicely at any size and on your mobile device.
- Know when a connection is lost to your server, and automatic recovery.
- Only have Memcached installed locally? No problem, use the test-server.php script.
- Released under the MIT licence.
- A http://pusher.com account. They offer a free plan with 100,000 requests per day limit. There are 86,400 seconds in a day, so plenty :)
- Copy files to your Web server (path does not matter),
- Edit the Library/config.ini for your specific settings,
- Run the server.php in your terminal (php -q server.php),
- Navigation your browser to index.php,
- Watch as the graph will display real-time hits on your Memcached server.
OK (6 Tests, 39 assertions)