Tomorrow is a colour palette comprising of sixteen colours (eight monotone colours and eight accent colours). It has been designed to aid programming by providing easily distinguishable colours that not only enhance legibility but add meaning through grouping common items.
Tomorrow theme demonstrated in TextMate editor highlighting Ruby code.
[Ruby Code in Tomorrow Night]() [Ruby Code in Tomorrow]()
Please report issues in their appropriate repositories:
- Vim - https://github.com/chriskempson/vim-tomorrow-theme
- TextMate - https://github.com/chriskempson/textmate-tomorrow-theme
- iTerm - https://github.com/chriskempson/iterm-tomorrow-theme
- OS X Terminal - https://github.com/chriskempson/os-x-terminal-tomorrow-theme
- OS X Palette - https://github.com/chriskempson/os-x-palette-tomorrow-theme
- Eclipse - https://github.com/chriskempson/eclipse-tomorrow-theme
- Ace - https://github.com/chriskempson/ace-tomorrow-theme
- Xcode - https://github.com/chriskempson/xcode-tomorrow-theme