Buzzer Eater Hackathon Project
Hackathon project involving the combination of different data sources into an application or game over the span of 2 days.
Buzzer Eater is a single page application that allows users to find sports bar around a given location and also view a live updating scoreboard for tonights NBA games. The application utilizes API's to display data on the DOM and we utlized toggle to change from page to page.
- Combine at least 4 external resources via AJAX requests and present their information in an application
- Must be documented loosely on JSDOC standards
- Must be issue-managed via meistertask
- NBA Scoreboard dynamic creation and rendering of JSON API object information
- Google API utilization(geocoding, places, maps)
- Node.js Proxy server setup and requests to NBA API
- AJAX, CSS and debugging
- Google API
- NBA Data API
- Zomato Restaurant API