An interactive retail experience to help bring context and stoy to the retail environment.
a live version is up at facetnfctest.herokuapp.com to run locally:
- Use Git
- npm install
- npm start
- ws, the fastest websocket library for Node
- Jade, a widely-used template engine for Node apps
- SQLite, an easy-to-use database system contained within a file
- jQuery, used for Ajax, DOM manipulation, and page navigation
- Masonry, which made our arbitrary grid layouts a cinch
- Three.js, for bringing in our 3D watch model
- Leap.js, which enabled controlling the Leap device in the browser
- KeyshotVR, for the Keyshot version of our 3D watch model
- Home Page Displaying featured items on other pages.
- Brand History Icons A photo gallery, curently featuring iconic people.
- Product View Consisting of watch details, and watch 3d model. This info pulls from the sqlite db.
- Brand Timeline Displaying brand history by year. This info pulls from the sqlite db.