currently available at http://chromoscope.net/gravoscope/
This application requires Chromoscope v1.4.4.
- LIGO data is from the "LALInference" maps (in HEALPix format), available on the LIGO Open Science Centre
The relevant parts of the Chromoscope source code (1.4.4 subdirectory) are included in this repository but have not been altered. It will run locally or on a web server. To run locally you will need to download this code, and either link to the online tilesets or download them from www.chromoscope.net/planck/download.
For more information on Chromoscope, see www.chromoscope.net and github.com/slowe/chromoscope
Functions in v0.0.1
- Behaves more sensibly in "compact mode" (useful for embedding)
- Version number displayed
Functions in v0.0.1 (beyond Chromoscope):
- Adds a second label layer for 'Planck labels'
- Allow the overlay of more than one layer
- Add a hidable options box to the left side
- Adds ability to change opacity of overlays
- Displays info/help for overlay layers
- Uses reregisterkey plugin to allow behaviour of keys to be changed
- Regegisters '.' key to hide new displays
Future modifications planned:
- More overlays?
- Support for adding KML tags
- Better language support (currently only native-Chromoscope text is translated)