* Web interface now supports CoffeeScript jobs * Support for multiple jobs in the same file (see ./examples/resolve.coffee) * Added the -u (--unpack) switch for decrypting jobs made with [packnode](https://github.com/chriso/packnode)
* Better support for multiple jobs running in the same process * Basic web interface * .coffee extension is auto-detected
* Bug fixes * Added -d (--daemon) switch * Added helper methods for setting/adding request headers * Nested requests have cookies/referer automatically set
* Added new DOM element getters - innerHTML, rawtext and striptags * Added the ability to specify a custom $ context - $(select, [context]) * Added odd() and even() traversal methods * Added has() (see: api.jquery.com/has/) * Added job.parseValues() and job.writeValues() to simplify reading & writing separated values (e.g. CSV / TSV) * Major refactoring * Improved commenting and internal documentation * Speed improvements * Added Makefile (test / test-cov)
* Fixed incorrect handling of large streams * Better support for request timeouts * Bug fixes
* Added a -g (--debug) switch * Minor bug fixes * Added HTTP code handler - auto support for redirects, etc.
* Fixed an inheritance bug when not exclusively using CoffeeScript * Added an -e (--eval) switch * Updated .coffee compilation so it's compatible with command line switches * Added a `proxy` option (see API)