See this page for the installation guide.
1. Getting Started - How to use node.io to create, run and extend jobs
2. Working with input / output - See how to read from and write to files, databases, streams, etc.
3. Scraping data from the web
4. Data validation and sanitization
5. Distributing work - Coming soon
6. Advanced usage - Coming soon
See this page (coming soon) for a list of fully functional examples.
node.io also comes with several built-in modules.
Job options and methods
The $ object