- A real time network protocol based on serial data transmission over a UART.
- A network bootloader for AVR ATmega microcontrollers based on the above protocol.
- A GUI application serving as user interface to the bootloader.
Protocol implemented for
- AVR ATmega microcontrollers
- PC (Linux, Win32)
- Every node of the network connects its Tx pin to the next node's Rx.
- The last node's Tx is connected to the first node's Rx.
- In that way the ring is formed.
- TKN.asm Protocol implementation for AVR ATmega microcontrollers (AVR Assembly)
- TKNBoot.asm Bootloader code (AVR Assembly)
- Nodes Small independent sample programs (AVR Assembly)
- lib Protocol implementation for PC (C - Linux, Win32)
- console Command line applications demonstrating the usage of the protocol (C - Linux, Win32)
- gui Gui application offering a console interface to the network nodes as long as the capability to upload code to them via the Bootloader (C++, Qt - Linux, Win32)