A jQuery+canvas plugin for making random David Carson inspired art!
How to use:
// Call the plugin on document.ready on a given canvas id: $('#carson').carson();
Override the Options:
- delay Boolean - toggles delay.
- delay_amount Number - the time (in milliseconds) for delay
- fonts: Array of your fonts.
- width: Number for width of canvas.
- height: Number for height of canvas.
- use_colors: Boolean to make it black and white or randomized colors.
- complexity: Number (1,2,3 or 4) to determine complexity level (higher is more complex).
- use_textures: Boolean if you want textures on or off.
- use_stepped_bars: Boolean if you want to use the technique of having thin stepped lines across the canvas.
- use_random_complexity: Boolean if you want the complexity level to be randomized.
- text: String a string of text to use — you'll likely want to override this.
- textures: Array of your texture filenames (relative filepath is required — e.g: img1.jpg, img2.jpg).
- jQuery 1.7 (can quickly be removed though)