This repository contains Ansible playbooks for provisioning a multi-node Kubernetes cluster with Ansible. It was originally developed to install Kubernetes on an array of Raspberry Pi Model 4B, but has since been refactored to support any hardware or virtual machine which runs a Debian based Linux distribution, e.g. AWS EC2 instances running Ubuntu Server.
The Ansible playbooks support:
- multi-node cluster setup
- tear-down of the entire cluster or just individual nodes for re-purposing them
- installation of original Kubernetes (k8s) or k3s
- external private Docker registry (optional)
- external Docker registry mirror (optional)
- external HTTP(S) proxies (optional)
For more information, please refer to my blog posting about this project.